Monday, October 22, 2012

General: Redecoration–Phase III completed

OK so these phases aren’t exactly huge steps, but are different activities and different weeks Smile

IMG_1160IMG_1161

This week, Trimmer Flooring came in and did our carpets.  Only took him a couple of hours, so was quick and efficient as normal.  Very happy with his service

I guess I should have taken the pictures before we started putting our rubbish back in the rooms Smile

Phase IV is getting the bed next week, but when I called Furniture Village to check on the delivery date, they informed me there is a 6 week delay and no guarantee that we’ll even get it before Christmas.     Can’t say I’m impressed with their handling of our order.

We’re just deciding whether to cancel the bed order or move into the bedroom with our old bed and wait…..

No comments: