Thursday, March 06, 2008

Cars: At last, my mid-life crisis has arrived !


Yes, after what seemed a long process (albeit quite enjoyable!) I chose the car, picked the spec then had to wait for two months for delivery.... and yes the yellow colour really is that bright :-)

After three days I have got used to driving and living with the car, although I haven't got around to taking the roof off yet.....

Luckily I am patient, as I still need to rack up 1000 miles to run the car in before I can check out the full potential. At the moment I can only use half revs (4000 rpm) and half throttle.... but I am still already enjoying my country road route to work and looking forward to the weekend when I am sure I will find somewhere that needs to be visited (round trip to Edinburgh would sort out the running in period as well ;-) )

No comments: